Hei og hopp!

Velkommen til min blogg! Den vil først og fremst vise frem de kortene og albumsidene jeg lager selv. Men det vil også være andre innlegg om alt og ingenting og litt fotball ;P
Jeg håper du kan legge igjen et lite spor så jeg hvem det er som titter innom siden min, det vil jeg sette stor pris på!

Welcome to my blog! This blogs purpose is to show of some of the cards and layouts that I make. But there will also be entries about nothing and everything and some football of course ;P I hope you would like to leave a comment after visiting my page, cause I'd really appreciate it!

Slideshow av noen av mine scrapperier!

fredag 29. oktober 2010

Layout

I made a layput for my sisters husband. The pic is of him on his Harley.
Hope you like it!


Here is the layout:


Detailed image where you can see the Harley Davidson logo.


Detailed picture of the embellishment :)


Here is the whole gift, in a frame I painted black to macth the layout.
Hopefully it will be decorating one of the walls in my sister and her hubby's house :)



Supply list:
Paper: Harley Davidson design paper, black bazzil and orange bazzil.
Embellishment: Orange roses from prima, unknown leafs, Magnolia girlander, orange ribbon.
Tools: QK alphabet Khaki and University


This layout is entering these challenges:
Raise the bar - Go, go, go!
A spoon full of sugar - Let's get punchy!
2 sisters - Anything goes.
Simon says stamp - Punch or dies
I did it creations - Suprise me (anything goes)
Paper Pretties - Square project

3 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER sa...

Nice work. Thanks for playing with us at IDIC

Unknown sa...

Detta gillar jag mycket - tuff sida!
Tack för att du är med på I did it creations utmaning!

~*Joni sa...

Lilla this came out so nice! I am sure they will appreciate it and have it hanging proudly on their wall. Thank you so much for entering your card into our Go Go Go challenge at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT