Hei og hopp!

Velkommen til min blogg! Den vil først og fremst vise frem de kortene og albumsidene jeg lager selv. Men det vil også være andre innlegg om alt og ingenting og litt fotball ;P
Jeg håper du kan legge igjen et lite spor så jeg hvem det er som titter innom siden min, det vil jeg sette stor pris på!

Welcome to my blog! This blogs purpose is to show of some of the cards and layouts that I make. But there will also be entries about nothing and everything and some football of course ;P I hope you would like to leave a comment after visiting my page, cause I'd really appreciate it!

Slideshow av noen av mine scrapperier!

søndag 25. april 2010

Sommeren 2008 i Rindal.

Her kommer en sommerlig layout i min yndlingsfarge! Det er et bilde min kusine har tatt av meg. Bildet er tatt i Rindalsskogen, der min far er fra.

Here comes a summerly layout in my favorite color! The picture is of me and is taken by my cousin. The picture is taken in Rindalsskogen, where my father grew up!






Det detaljerte bilde under viser frem glimmermistens effekt på arket.
The detailed picture below shows of the glimmermist effect on the paper.



Denne LO'en er med i følgende utfordinger:
This layout is entering these challenges:
The pink elephant - Chipboard and paint
Raise the bar - #15 Favorite color
Practical Scrappers - Floss, fibers and ribbons

Bokstavene er av chipboard, malt med paint dabbers og glimmermist.
Også trengs det vel ikke å sies at lilla er favorittfargen til Lilla...? ;)

The letters are chipboard painted with acrylic paint dabber and with glimmer mist.
My favorite color is purple, which is called lilla in norwegian, and you might see my nickname? ;)

Utstyr/sypplylist:
Ark/paper: 2 sorter/kinds of lilla/purple bazzil.
Pynt/embellishment:  blomster/flowers, splittbinders/brads, perler/pearls, stoff bånd/fiber ribbon, chipboard, dymosticker.
Utstyr/supply: Adirondack paint dabber, glimmermist, liquid pearls, dymo label maker, skjærebrett/cuttingboard.

4 comments:

Trudi sa...

Very beautiful layout Lilla! I love all the flowers and your color combo you used! Thanks for joining our scrapping challenge this week at TPE!

Welcome! sa...

What a lovely layout! I absolutely love the colours! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along this week at The Pink Elephant!

Darlene sa...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar! Great job!

Lilla sa...

With this LO, I won the scrap challenge at The Pink Elephant!! WOOHOO! Can you believe it?!!