Hei og hopp!

Velkommen til min blogg! Den vil først og fremst vise frem de kortene og albumsidene jeg lager selv. Men det vil også være andre innlegg om alt og ingenting og litt fotball ;P
Jeg håper du kan legge igjen et lite spor så jeg hvem det er som titter innom siden min, det vil jeg sette stor pris på!

Welcome to my blog! This blogs purpose is to show of some of the cards and layouts that I make. But there will also be entries about nothing and everything and some football of course ;P I hope you would like to leave a comment after visiting my page, cause I'd really appreciate it!

Slideshow av noen av mine scrapperier!

søndag 17. oktober 2010

Bleiekake

Her kommer guttebleiekaka jeg har laget til Beate.

Here is the cake I made of diapers for Beate.


Den er laget med blått bånd, grønne blomster, grønn sommerfugl, blå hjerter, nåler, sølv tråd papir og bleier!
Jeg har også hengt på en bitering og en bamse til babyen :)

I made it using baby blue ribbon, green flowers, green butterfly, blue hearts, pins, silver tread paper, and diapers. I also left a chewing toy and a cuddly dog on top for the baby :)


The cake is joining theese challenges:
 
Fab' n' funky - # Yummi, Yummi, Yummi
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge # What's buggin' you
ABC Challenge - Flowers
The play date cafe - PDCC51 Blue and beige

12 comments:

Sharon sa...

What a lovely idea, and such a great take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again next.
Sharon x

Julie Ranae sa...

This is such a beautiful project and a wonderful use of the colors over at The Play Date Cafe...so happy to have you join us!

Ruby sa...

So glad you've played along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe! What a FAB project you've created. LOVE it! I would have loved a gift like that when my daughter was little!

Ginny sa...

sure is yummy, these are such fun (I've made these when both my grand-daughters were born, the mums LOVE them)

andrea sa...

gorgeous project thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Suzanne C sa...

What a sweet cake! Love how you used the PDCC colors for your gift. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

Lisa Somerville sa...

Such a cute diaper cake.Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Nigel sa...

Brilliant idea, and very individual :)

Andrea Ewen sa...

Cool project, this would be awesome for a party! Great use of our colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Julie sa...

Your diaper cake is darling. I made one for my niece last year. They are so fun! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Sarah Anderson sa...

What a fun project as a play date cafe colour challenge entry! Great having you play along, I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with it, such a creative yet useful present :)

Savannah O'Gwynn sa...

What a cute diaper cake:) I love that butterfly! Great idea for these colors:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the PDCC!!