Hei og hopp!

Velkommen til min blogg! Den vil først og fremst vise frem de kortene og albumsidene jeg lager selv. Men det vil også være andre innlegg om alt og ingenting og litt fotball ;P
Jeg håper du kan legge igjen et lite spor så jeg hvem det er som titter innom siden min, det vil jeg sette stor pris på!

Welcome to my blog! This blogs purpose is to show of some of the cards and layouts that I make. But there will also be entries about nothing and everything and some football of course ;P I hope you would like to leave a comment after visiting my page, cause I'd really appreciate it!

Slideshow av noen av mine scrapperier!

tirsdag 26. oktober 2010

Farsdag!

In Norway Fathers day is comming up. Soo I wanted to make a card for my father.
He and mom are coming over to celebrate fathers day the 13th of November. (fathers day is the 14th)
The stamp I used is a Norwegian stamp from Papirloftet and says To the worlds greatest dad! Lots of hugs on fathers day! I love u! It is such a cute stamp. Otherwise I used my spellbinders dies, flower from Papirloftet, some pins from Søstrene Grene and some ribbon and pearls.





On the inside I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder, birds and swirls (distress ink - vintage photo). I also used spellbinders dies and a flower punch from Panduro. And pleeeease excuse my handwriting!
Inside I also thank my father for being the best father in the world and for being the way he is!




This card is entering these challenges:

Paper Romance – Round card
Simon says stamp – Give thanks
One stitch at a time – “All Celebrations”
Cards for men – Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Sentimentally yours 


13 comments:

debby4000 sa...

Lovely card, beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash sa...

Well your dad is going to be thrilled to receive such a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Liz sa...

Lovely card hunnie thanks for joining our Celebration theme at OSAAT this week hope to see you soon again just mailed you
Hugs Liz xx

Lorraine A sa...

beautiful card ,,, your Dad will love this ,,, fabulous !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

chrissy xx sa...

Oh! It's Gorgeous. Your Dad will LOve it. Thank you soooo much for joining us at OSAAT.
Chrissyxx

Jayne sa...

Beautiful card Lilla, I'm sure any Father would love to receive that. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Patricia St Martin sa...

Great job, love your card. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good Luck on the Challenge.

Davi sa...

Wow I think this is beautiful! love the color, shape and embellies. Im sure your dad will love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Sarah sa...

What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.
xxx
Sarah

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance sa...

Super Cute!! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Romance!!
Amy

Amanda sa...

Great card, I'm sure your Dad will love it!
Thanks for joining in with our “All Celebrations” challenge at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Margreet sa...

beautiful card ..thanks for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet

issy sa...

Wow, this is wonderful, such inspiration.. I love the unusual little card on the front. Great job.

Thanks for playing along with cards for men, and good luck in the challenge.

issy